Do you dream of a well-trained stomach? You can do this abdominal training at any time throughout the day. It reduces belly fat and slowly but steadily creates toned abdominal muscles.
Having a few pounds more on your ribs is not a bad thing, but you should keep an eye on your health. It doesn’t have to be a six-pack, but a trained and therefore flatter stomach would be nice. This is achieved through a healthy and conscious diet and efficient abdominal training. For many, this implementation already seems difficult or even impossible.
So the best formula is: Don’t give up and pursue your goal. With ambition, perseverance and a healthy awareness, you should avoid nasty fat and candy traps and go through your workout purposefully. A few tips and tools can help with your abs workout.
With this waterproof Fitness-Tracker you can keep an eye on your heart rate, daily steps and calories burned, among other things. The bracelet looks elegant and is comfortable to wear on the wrist. It is very easy to use and the battery life is good.
Fitnesstracker Amazon API
Abs workouts: These exercises are particularly effective
These belly-away exercises reduce belly fat and ensure a firm tummy core – hopefully in a good mood.
1. Activate deep muscles
First, focus on your core muscles during your abdominal training. The movement you make here is not great, but it becomes all the more strenuous after a few repetitions. During this exercise, you will quickly find that your abdominal muscles have to work properly.
- First, lie down on your back on a mat.
- Hold the Theraband in both hands and stretch it about shoulder width.
- Bend your legs and press the Theraband against your thighs.
- Now pull your legs towards your head.
- Do this exercise three times with 15 sets each.
You can find soft yoga mats here.
Yogamatte Amazon API
Sit-ups are a classic in abdominal training. They serve to strengthen the abdominal muscles and are particularly popular in all possible variations.
- Lie on your back on a mat and straighten your arms and legs.
- With your arms up straight, straighten up quickly and bring your fingers towards your toes. Keep your legs on the ground. While doing the exercise, pull in your stomach to maintain abdominal tension and then put your arms back down.
- Repeat the exercise up to three times of twelve sets.
You can use a breathable sports top here order suitable for your abdominal training.
Sport-Top Amazon API
3. The classic plank
Of the Plank, also known as a forearm support, is now part of every stomach-off workout. This exercise works the straight abdominal muscles.
- Just touch the floor with your toes and forearms, your stomach is pointed towards the floor.
- Your back is straight, your thumbs are pointing towards each other, your head is parallel to the floor.
- Tense your bottom and stomach tightly and keep your body parallel to the floor.
- Hold the position for as long as you can.
You can find a breathable sports bra here.
Sport-BH Amazon API
4. Reverse Crunch
The straight abdominal muscles are also trained in this exercise.
- Lie with your back on a mat, slowly lift your buttocks and straighten your legs in the air.
- The hands are parallel next to the bottom. The head also lifts.
- Do the exercise without swing and repeat the exercise up to three times of ten sets.
You will find stylish sports leggings for your stomach-off training here.
Sport-Leggins Amazon API
5. Diagonal mountaineer / climber
To train the upper, lateral and straight abdominal muscles, this exercise is particularly suitable for your abdominal training.
- Get into the push-ups, prop yourself up on your hands.
- Tighten your left leg and move it diagonally forward towards your right hand.
- Alternate between sides at a fast pace and repeat the exercise.
- You can do the exercise barefoot or with athletic shoes.
You can have pretty fitness shoes here order or do the exercise barefoot.
Fitnessschuhe Amazon API
Would you also like to train with a bit of weight or resistance and thus optimize your abdominal training even more? Then you can find it here Weight plates, Kettlebells or a Therabandthat you can incorporate into your exercises at any time.
The best: For more variety and more fun you can now spend a month free of charge Gymondo train at home and choose from over 60 fitness programs and 750 workouts.
Fitness at home
You should pay attention to this during your ab training
No matter how strenuous the exercise to be performed is: Pay attention to your breathing during the entire abdominal training, otherwise it can lead to cramps in the abdominal muscles.
Hollow backs should be avoided during the exercises. Push your hips forward, pull in your belly button, and tense your stomach throughout the exercises.
3. Maintain tension:
Tense your core properly, this will help you perform the exercises better and your abdominal training is less error-prone.
4. Strengthen your back:
If you train the front part of the body, i.e. the stomach, the opponent must not be forgotten either. A strong stomach also needs a strong back, otherwise bad posture can occur.
5. Not only the stomach should be trained
Basically, it’s always better to train your entire body than just one area at a time. If you want to do a lot of sit-ups and crunches, you should have good stamina and a certain amount of strength to be able to do the abdominal training. You should therefore also think about doing something for your endurance and muscle strength in other areas of the body than the stomach.
Logically, you will achieve the greatest success if you do your abdominal training regularly. If you are already doing this, gently increase your training to see more success.
Breaks are important between your workouts. Take a one-minute break after each set and give your body some rest after finishing your workout. Muscles typically take 48 to 72 hours to recover from exercise.
If you do not want to take a break, train a different muscle group during the rest phase and do without your abdominal training during this time.
The body quickly gets used to certain loads. Vary the exercises in your abs training so that you use as many different abdominal muscles as possible.
9. Listen to your body
If you experience discomfort or even pain during abdominal training, trust your body and interrupt the exercise. If you are unsure, speak to a trainer. If you injure yourself, contact a doctor.
Tip: The app “DoFasting“Accompanies you on your individual path of intermittent fasting. You are currently receiving a discount of up to 75% for a 12-month fasting plan including recipes, sports tips and motivation boosters.
Reasons Why Exercising Is Important For The Abs
Regular abdominal training not only strengthens the middle, it also shapes a beautiful waist and is particularly recommended for health reasons, because strong abdominal muscles
- stabilize and relieve the spine and improve posture.
- strengthen the back. In this way, back pain is prevented.
- relieve the joints.
- generally make your body more stable and efficient.
Boost your metabolism
With these tips, you can achieve your goal from a firm core:
- Drink about two to three liters per day and avoid sweet drinks such as cola, Fanta, Sprite, fruit juices, etc. and alcohol in order to achieve an efficient result by training your stomach away. Tap water, mineral water and occasionally apple spritzer are now on your drinks menu.
- Eat lots of fruits and vegetables and replace your wheat products with whole grains.
- Sweets, cakes, desserts, fast food and the like are no longer on your menu. If you can no longer stand your hunger pangs, you can only use a small amount of the bad foods once a week, but really only in an extreme emergency.
- Motivate yourself to do abdominal training. Take a regular look at yourself in the mirror and keep imagining what you might look like as you pull off the workout and achieve your goals.
- Taking measurements can also motivate. To do this, measure your circumference at the beginning and once a week, in which you have successfully completed your abdominal training, and write it down. Success motivates and is good for your self-esteem!
- Do the abdominal training together with your partner or friends. A lot works better together.
- Keep going! In the event of food cravings, stay persistent and refrain. Think about your goal that you want to achieve with a healthy, conscious diet and abdominal training, and that relapses interfere with these goals.
- With consistent abdominal training you will achieve your goal: a flat stomach.