The document lists priority vaccination groups
Ministry of Health of Russia issued a new, ninth, version of the interim guidelines for the prevention, diagnosis and treatment of novel coronavirus infection (COVID-19). Among other indications, the document contains information on who should be vaccinated against coronavirus in the first place.
Priority groups for vaccination
According to the recommendations, first of all, the “following contingents” should be vaccinated:
- medical organizations (all employees),
- educational organizations,
- public transport,
- bodies of social protection of the population,
- catering establishments,
- other organizations whose work is associated with direct contact with a large number of people (hotels, hairdressers, dry cleaners, banks, security companies and others);
2. Students in institutions of secondary and higher professional education;
3. Persons to be called up for military service.
The new guidelines call for vaccination for people who have not had COVID-19 and do not have antibodies to coronavirus. Accordingly, antibody tests are required prior to vaccination.
“On the day of vaccination, the patient must be examined by a medical worker with mandatory measurement of body temperature. If the body temperature rises above 37 ° C, vaccination is not given. After the administration of the vaccine, the patient must be under the supervision of a medical professional for 30 minutes, ”the document says.