The state has promised to come up with support measures for those who risk putting the lock on the door due to the pandemic. Several regions are leaders in the number of requests sent for money granted by the state.
The state has promised to help small businesses and not only get over the pandemic. He promised micro-grants worth 2,000 euros each for micro-enterprises, PFAs, NGOs and individual medical practices.
It is a state aid scheme with a total value of 1 billion euros.
Who rushed to the amount of 2,000 euros granted by the state in the pandemic
Requests have been made to the Government, but several regions stand out. According to the Ministry of Economy, Cluj and Bucharest are leaders. The data were analyzed for the period October 12-21, 2020.
Of the total budget of EUR 100 million, at least EUR 41.5 million remains unaffected following this session, under Measure 1 of State aid.
Top requests for microgranules of 2,000 euros:
- Bucharest (5,546),
- Cluj County (2,917),
- Brasov (1,259),
- Timiş (1,222),
- Iasi (1,121).
Most of the registered requests were from economic operators with zero employees (24,483). We remind you that only micro-enterprises had the condition of not having employees for 2019. Authorized individuals and non-governmental organizations submitted a number of 10,224 applications.
A total of 662 applications were received from PFA / CMI (which carried out COVID activities).
To obtain this money, entrepreneurs must submit several documents by October 30:
- • Registration documents – constitutive act, certificate Trade Register;
- • Financial documentation for 2019 accompanied by the last verification balance;
- • Technical documentation, respectively business plan in simplified format;
- • Declaration on your own responsibility that you have not received state aid for the same purposes and there are no previous decisions to recover state aid;
- • Declaration on your own responsibility that the beneficiary is not a tax resident in a non-agreed / non-cooperating jurisdiction on the EU list.
The government states that the financing contracts will be concluded by December 31, 2020.