VALLE (VG) Already on Saturday, Vålerenga can secure the gold in the Toppserien if all results go the Oslo club’s way. Sigrid Heien Hansen (25) will not think about that.
– If we walk around and think about it, we lose right away. We can not go to that match and think that it goes by itself, says the 25-year-old to VG.
With two series rounds left of this year’s season in the Toppserien, lies
Should Vålerenga win over city rival Lyn and Trøndelag lose points against Sandviken, the league gold is secured for the blue-clad from Oslo east.
That is exactly what VIF profile Sigrid Heien Hansen has sacrificed few thoughts.
– I think we are very good at pushing it away. I have not thought about the idea that we can be league champions on Saturday because I think Rosenborg will win its match and we must win both of our last matches, she says to VG.
– I also know that the team is aware that it is tough to meet Lyn away from home. We are very determined that it will not be an easy match and that requires the best of us to crack that nut.
For Vålerenga coach Jack Majgaard Jensen (47), the preparations for the settlement against Lyn will be exactly the same as he usually does.
– We can not predict the result in other matches, that is not why we are here. We are here to do a job and be as well prepared as possible in all possible ways, he says.
The Dane is concerned that the players sleep as they should, get the treatment they need and eat enough food.
– It is all the little things that decide whether we get the last percentages in the game, then we in the coaching team will make sure that we are prepared for the match that comes on Saturday. We will make a good plan, says the 47-year-old.
The Dane made major substitutions on his starting eleven from to and made several changes also during the match against the Faroese team.