A 39-year-old man living near Pasighat (India) has had to be rushed to a hospital after accidentally swallowing the toothbrush you were using to clean the back of the throat, reports the British outlet Metro.
He went first to a health center, where he was immediately referred to a hospital located 100 kilometers away due to the severity of the case. Once at the hospital, doctors could not find the 19-centimeter toothbrush in the man’s throat, so it was assumed to be in the stomach and an urgent intervention had to be performed.
Dr. Tayeng, who attended the case, explained that the patient felt no pain after ingesting the toothbrush, only certain discomfort in the upper abdomen. The object was visibly visible inside the stomach during the operation, according to the doctor, who lasted just 30 minutes and it was carried out with a small incision in the organ.
The man’s recovery was successful, with fluid ingestion the next day and without any incidence in the process. The man he was discharged six days later of your income.