Two famous former heavyweights Mike Tyson and Evander Holyfield will face off for the third time on May 29, 25 years have passed since the second duel .
“I think this will happen in the near future”, He said, And then added that there are still some details to be resolved and paperwork to be completed.
Later he insisted: “The battle will be between Holyfield and me.” He is a humble man, I know, he is a man of God, but I am a man of God. Listen carefully: I will be successful on May 29. ”
A few days ago, the Holyfield family reported that Tyson had refused to provide an offer of $25 million to facilitate a battle at Hard Rock Stadium in Miami on May 29.
The choice of broadcasters is said to be at stake, but Tyson now seems to believe that no matter what happens, the fight will happen.
On Wednesday afternoon, the Holyfield clan still did not respond to these new developments.
The two former world champions will face each other for the third time after their first two duels, in 1996 and 1997, which marked the history of boxing. The second game ended in controversy because Tyson bit his friend’s ear with an ugly mark, which marked the spirit.
After seriously resuming about a year of training, Tyson fought his first “friendly” fight with boxing legend Roy Jones Jr. in November last year.
Tyson, 54, has never concealed his intention to fight more such battles, and Holyfield People who keep themselves healthy At 58 years old, he was a logical opponent.