Tigre’s bona fide roster for the 2020 Copa Libertadores: the 36 players selected

This has been the second Trump-Biden debate

With a very different tone from the sultry show of the first face to face, Donald Trump Y Joe Biden they were measured...

Truths and lies told in the last Trump versus Biden debate

PANDEMIC COVID-19 Evoking the new coronavirus, Donald Trump said that "we expected 2.2 million deaths, according to a model (of the epidemic). We...

Economic activity suffers again in Europe in the face of the second wave of the virus

Leading indicators point to a “risk of double recession” in the Old Continent, although the relapse would be less than in springThe second wave...

North Korea warns of yellow cloud of dust in China that could spread dangerous viruses

The streets of the Pyongyang capital were almost empty on Thursday, according to authorities. The state-controlled television station KCTV warned on Wednesday during the...

Presidential debate in the United States between Biden and Trump: who won?

It was a "normal" face-to-face, where there was no lack of spicy crosses, chicanes and punches, but in a correct tone, facing the elections...

Gorosito did not use the extraordinary quota of 50 soccer players offered by Conmebol and only added seven reinforcements for the resumption of the tournament.

Tigre presented to Conmebol a list of good faith with 36 players to face the resumption of the Copa Libertadores after the six-month suspension of competition forced by the coronavirus pandemic.

El Matador must improve his performance in the contest in his quest to qualify for the next instance, since he did not add points in his first two presentations in the tournament.

The team led by Néstor Gorosito returns to action this Thursday, when at the Defensores del Chaco stadium in Asunción I visit Guaraní from Paraguay, which so far accumulates three units in group B of the Cup that is completed with Palmeiras from Brazil and Bolívar from Bolivia.

Tigre, who plays in the National tournament of Argentina (the Second Division), did not choose what Conmebol offered, in the midst of the pandemic and facing the possibility of suffering from coronavirus infections, to make a list with up to 50 footballers : It was limited to having 29 players to restart the cup competition.

Nine of those registered footballers are reinforcements who arrived in this transfer market.

Thus, the defenders are on the payroll Facundo Monteseirín (from San Martín de San Juan) and Abel Luciatti (San Martín de Tucumán), the sides Nicolás Sansotre (Villa Dálmine) and Sebastian Prieto (Temperley), the midfielders Roman Martinez (Aldosivi de Mar del Plata) and Diego Becker (Rosario Central).

The roster of incorporations is completed with the playmaker Ijiel Protti (Atlético de Rafaela) and the forwards David Gallardo (Villa Dálmine) and Pablo Magnín (Sarmiento de Junín).

The last reinforcement to join was the goalkeeper Nicolás Navarro, 35, who was free from San Lorenzo He arrives to compete hand-in-hand for the position with Gonzalo Marinelli. He signed with Tigre until December 2021 and Gorosito knows him well, since he directed him in Argentinos Juniors, River Plate and Tigre.

In the last four and a half years, Navarro wore the shirt of San Lorenzo and Querétaro, where he was on loan in 2019.

Inferiores scorer, Rafael Ivo Kestler (22 years old), a young man with a first contract who is part of the team of coach Néstor Gorosito, was also registered.

Tigre began his way in the Cup with a loss at home against Palmeiras by 2 to 0, the same result he suffered on his visit to La Paz to face Bolívar.

He has four group B games ahead of him: this Thursday 17 at 23 hours (Argentina) against Guaraní as a visitor, on Tuesday 22 at 19:15 he receives Bolívar, on Thursday October 1 he will be local at 21 against Guaraní, and closes on Wednesday, October 21 at 9:30 p.m. in San Pablo against Palmeiras.

Archers

Defenders

Midfielders

Forwards

trending

Related Articles