Alvaro Morata he scored a hat-trick for Juventus against FC Barcelona … which was of no use. The three goals of the Spanish striker were canceled for offside, which sparked jokes on Twitter,
Morata hattrick. You will be given the linesman’s pennant at the end of the game.
– Diego Basadre (@debejota) October 28, 2020
Morata becomes the first player to score a NÁ TRICK, or what is the same, three goals canceled for offside that are not worth anything.
– José Guerrero Yuyu (@yuyudecai) October 28, 2020
When the game is over, Morata takes the ball but signed by the referees.
— Torren (@Torren__) October 28, 2020
Morata if there were no offside pic.twitter.com/slkWFVqEfx
– Valverdismo (@valverdismoCdA) October 28, 2020
Not even wanting to do a trick is canceled. We will not see it again
– Recesvintø (@ recesvinto311) October 28, 2020
This tweet is now old. The magic (?) Of football https://t.co/073OzqKLw5
– Salvador Carmona (@CarmonaSalva) October 28, 2020
– pep (@pepromano) October 28, 2020
Morata takes the VAR screen home at the end of the hat trick match.
– Dᴀʟʟᴀs (@SrDallas_RM) October 28, 2020
– Nacho Gómez Hermosura (@SrHermosura) October 28, 2020
Morata is criticized a lot but I think it is admirable that he has become a professional without knowing the offside rule.
— Antonio (@mwepu_ilunga) October 28, 2020
– Now or Never ESPN (@ahoraonuncaespn) October 28, 2020
– Emilio Sansolini (@EmilioSansolini) October 28, 2020