– Pretty emotional game especially in the second installment. It felt like the match left a bit of a glove when there came silly coolers, easy mistakes and everything went hot.
This is how the Tappara – Ässät ax chest winger packed the only Finnish Championship league match on Thursday night Anton Levtchi.
He was the character of the match. First, leveling to 2–2 just ten seconds after the Ace lead.
– A pack of aces fell asleep, I was fed through, I tried to feed Patrik Virralle though it should have been fired, and then it went in from the man of the Aces.
The winning goal of the match was Levtchin 4–2 in 32.35.
– I did Valtteri from Kemiläinen a quality long feed, I got through, the molar came up, came to mind trying to put the knuckle in and there it happened to go.
The plot of a plot player in seven matches is 3 + 2 = 5 power points.
– I’m not very happy with my own play. Quite a lot of petrief, especially one-on-one play and one-on-one play.
Tappara rose to third in the series with a three-point victory. There are 14 league points on the axes. Ilves, who has played the same number of matches, is second in the series with fifteen points. The teams will meet in Hakametsä on Friday.
– It ignites. Hopefully the hall will be full according to the corona restrictions. Same with which numbers win as long as you win.
The capacity of Hakametsä during the Korona period is 4,500 spectators. Once again this season, Manson has not reached the number of spectators starting with Nelonen.