The first woman in the United States Melania Trumpin former assistant Stephanie Winston Wolkoff has unveiled audio tapes of their joint discussion. CNN has released the recordings.
In a special discussion, Melania Trump complains about Christmas preparations and talks about immigrant children from Mexico. Wolkoff seeks to market his book on the subject Melania and Me: The Rise and Fall of My Friendship with the First Lady (suom. Melania and I: the rise of friendship and the pitfall)
– They say that I’m hugging. That I am like him. That I’m not saying enough, that I’m not doing enough, Melania is heard to say.
– I make a hell of a dun for Christmas, you know, but who cares about fucking and Christmas decorations? But I have to take care of it, right?
– Okay, I’ll take care of it and say I’m working on Christmas preparations now and then they say “Well but what about those kids who are separated (from their parents)? I can’t fuck. ”
In the second recording, Melania Trump talks about the circumstances in which children from Mexico live after they have crossed the border into the United States.
– These kids say, “Wow, is this my bed? Can I sleep in bed? I have a closet for my clothes ”. It is sad to hear that they do not have one in their own countries. They sleep on the floor. They are well cared for here.
– But yeah, they’re not with their parents. It is sad. But they come here illegally, something needs to be done about it.
He also says on the tape that children would be trained to say that returning to Mexico would be dangerous.
In 2018, Melania Trump was criticized for choosing a residence after she visited the Mexican border with migrant children. He had a jacket after the visit that read, “I really don’t care, do you care?”
The image is displayed on the suite.
As part of Donald Trump’s policy, nearly 2,000 children were separated from their parents at the U.S. border in six weeks in 2018. The goal was to strike against illegal entry. The parents of the children were arrested. It tells about this, for example BBC.
Wolkoff left the White House in February 2018 when the contract expired. The employment was unpaid.
Melania Trump spokeswoman Stephanie Grishamin according to Wolkoff, “the only goal was to secretly record the first woman because of a lustful book”.
– It is not possible to know whether the audio tape has been edited and it is clear that they have been presented out of context and carefully selected.
Source: Sky News.