The Manchester United manager believes his captain will be able to put aside the violence from this summer and the appeal process when the season starts again this weekend.
– That process will continue in the future, but Harry has a strong personality, Ole Gunnar Solskjær said at the press conference the day before Manchester United’s series opener against Crystal Palace.
this summer. He has appealed the verdict.
– He is a human being and of course this will probably be in the back of his mind what happened this summer. We’ll see how it goes. Personally, I think he will be able to focus on football, but I can not predict anything, says Solskjær.
Maguire is not the only United player who has gotten into trouble before the start of the season.
The English great talent for breaking the corona rules and was thrown out of the collection.
– Of course I have talked to Mason, but what we talked about will be between us, Solskjær says about the situation.
– I tried my best to give him time off this summer, he needed it mentally. The first thing that happened was that he was called up to the national team. We do what we can to protect him and help him.
A young boy who has impressed Solskjær is the new signing Donny van de Beek. The 23-year-old was picked up from Ajax before the start of the season.
– He has found himself at ease with us. A brilliant boy who comes with a smile every single day, says Solskjær and adds that the Dutchman delivered a good performance in the training match against Aston Villa last weekend.
– You will probably see him on the field, but I do not want to say anything about the team selection today. I will reveal this first to the boys in training.
The 23-year-old Dutchman is Solskjær’s first and only purchase in this transfer window. Solskjær was asked about the United fans’ frustration over little activity in the transfer market and about the rumors that Borussia Dortmund star Jadon Sancho is strongly rumored to the club.