Singer Sia, 44, knew she wanted to offer a home to her son after seeing a documentary about her. The singer talks about it Australian Voguelle.
– I really like reality TV shows and documentaries. I looked at the documentary and saw my son in it, the singer says in the magazine.
Sia felt sorry for the orphaned boy, who had no loved ones and no family members.
– I think he has no one. Then I decided to look for her and start looking for her mother. And so I did, the singer says in a recent interview.
The singer confirmed she adopted two boys in an interview with The Morning Mash Up radio.
– They started to be too old for the surrogate home system. I love them, Sia said in an interview.
– They have suffered a lot. I have been able to provide them with assistance. It’s been about a year now and we’ve had ups and downs, but we’ve never gone so well. This has been a real blessing. They saved me, the singer said in a radio station interview.
The singer describes motherhood as the best thing to do. She plans to adopt more children if the opportunity arises.
– This is the best thing I’ve ever done.