The GZSZ news of the day at a glance: Iris Mareike Steen thanks her fans – and gives them an intimate insight.
“Good times, bad times” (GZSZ): data and facts
- The first episode of “Good Times, Bad Times” (GZSZ) was broadcast on May 11, 1992.
- Filming for GZSZ began on March 16, 1992, initially in the Berlin Union Film Studios in Berlin-Tempelhof. In 1995 the GZSZ crew moved to Potsdam, where they have been filming in Babelsberg ever since.
- In the Babelsberg studio – the oldest film studio in the world – over 5500 broadcast GZSZ episodes have been produced to date.
- The episodes are always produced seven weeks in advance.
- “Good times, bad times” runs Monday to Friday at 7.40 p.m. on RTL.
GZSZ: All the news about the successful series
Iris Mareike Steen gives her fans an intimate look
Iris Mareike Steen celebrated her 29th birthday on November 6th and thanked her fans on Instagram with a particularly intimate glimpse.
“This time there was a big party with all my loved ones, as seen here (yes, you can’t see the loved ones, but they were there, really), of course not possible, but I still had a wonderful day and a great evening” lets the GZSZ actress know her followers on Instagram.
Next year, the “Lilly Seefeld” actress hopes, she will be able to celebrate her birthday with all the people “who make my years of life so special”. Iris Mareike Steen expresses her thanks to these people. “Thank you for being here,” she writes about the black and white photo of the actress in a satin dress and with a wine glass in her hand.
Iris Mareike Steen is beaming over both ears, but the fans notice a completely different detail: the 29-year-old seems to have done without a bra. Instagram users like it: in addition to the congratulations, there are numerous hearts and flame emojis under the post. We congratulate and wish Iris Mareike Steen all the best.
GZSZ news from last week
You can read news about GZSZ in the past weeks here. All information about “Good times, bad times” at RTL.de.
Sources used: tag24.de, instagram.com