She charged her mobile phone whereas bathing and was electrocuted to demise after she dropped it into the water

Olesya Semenova, a 24-year-old Russian lady, has died of electrocution, after his cell phone, which was charging, fell into the water whereas bathing.

In response to the New York Publish, the lady’s lifeless physique was discovered by her roommate in Arkhangelsk. “After I touched it, I obtained an electrical shock”, ensures.

“I screamed, I shook her, however she was pale, she was not respiratory and confirmed no indicators of life,” says the witness of the occasion, in addition to including that discovered the “iPhone 8” of the younger girl within the water, nonetheless charging.

Forensics verify that Semenova died when the cellphone hit the waterwhereas plugged into the outlet.

“Tragedy reminds us as soon as once more that water and {an electrical} equipment linked to the mains are incompatible“stated Russia’s Emergency Ministry in a warning following this incident, which has already been preceded by a number of related instances.

.

trending

Related Articles