rowan Sadun in the third season, Ulla Taalasmaa shows from her crystal ball what the lives of Helena Kuula and Dahlia Mustavaara could have become if things had gone differently. The first five episodes are about Dahlia and the last five about Helena’s life.
In Dahlia’s alternative life, the Black Dangers are a strangely benevolent sack. Instead, Ulla and her family are self-sufficient and careless of others.
From the crystal ball, Helena, on the other hand, sees that she has a very different life than what she actually is on Pihlajakatu. Both Helena and her sons have a life of their own right.
– Sergei is a lawyer and Sebastian is a police officer, which means not imaginable situations a few years ago. Helena is also happily married to Aki, acting as Helena Anneli Ranta expose.
This is the initial situation of the summer series. But it wouldn’t be Pihlajasatu if the situations didn’t change quickly.
– Pace and dangerous situations come comfortably. There will definitely be an entertaining week.
The beach was included Secret lives series 2008-2015. The actress says it was fun to get to work again with a familiar gang.
– The absolute condition I had was that the boys (Tero Tiittanen, Jarkko Nyman) are included. As soon as I heard they were going along, I said I would definitely come too. Even though I had the same character, Pihlajasatu is a completely different reality than Salkkarit. So I thought of it as my own thing.
Working closely with a familiar team was nice, but Ranta wouldn’t want to go back to his favorite series for a long time.
– The years in Salkkari were hectic, nice and really varied, but it also took a big slice of life. Even the role person lives more involved when he does it closely. My life now is such that I wouldn’t be ready for it anymore.
Over the years, amazing things happened to Helena Kuula. For example, he kidnapped a little girl, hid drugs in the car, was in a relationship e.g. With Seppo and Ismo, got into jail… Helena also knew how to handle a gun.
– I had never used a gun, so I worked hard to make the handling of the gun look credible.
After Salkkare, Ranta has acted in theaters and made sparks. As an interaction trainer, she lectures at companies and at various events.
This summer, he was scheduled to be involved in theater production.
– I jumped out of it because I wanted to be careful with the corona. At first, of course, it would flea, but then I thought this is life.
Sailing is promised in the summer. Early summer was spent at a cottage in Lapland, near the Norwegian border in Hetta.
– There is no road to the cottage, so we go there either by skiing over the lake or by boat. After Midsummer, you can’t go there anymore because there are so many mosquitoes there. It is an impossibility for the people of the South, Beach laughs.
The exceptional spring also brought with it happy family news.
– Our son got a little a bearboy five months ago. We are right in his mind now.
The beach made her husband Ari Meriläinen with a big life change last year when the home moved from Tampere to Helsinki.
– We had a study in Helsinki for 10 years. We noticed that we are here in a small unit of 23 square meters, and our 200 square meter detached house is empty in Tampere. We began to wonder if it was no longer meaningful, ecological, and more. Now we have a really nice Apartment building in Helsinki, on the top floor with a wonderful view of the sea.
Pihlajasatu, Mon 29.6. from MTV3 at 7:30 p.m. The program is also available on C More.