In this pumpkin tarte flambée, crispy base meets fruity pumpkin, aromatic feta and crunchy walnuts. The culinary highlight in autumn is drizzled with honey. Whether as a snack, a quick lunch or finger food for your guests.
Pumpkin tarte flambée belongs to autumn like piles of colorful leaves, flaming candles in the evening and warming tea. This variation gets its finesse from sweet honey and crunchy walnuts.
Tarte flambée as an ideal snack for in between
Tarte flambée is not only suitable as a quick lunch or dinner, but can also be cut into small corners and served perfectly as a snack. The sweet pumpkin tarte flambée creation tastes heavenly even when cooled. Celebrities Love Pizza Buon Appetito (1180462)
Pumpkin tarte flambée: the ingredients
200 g wheat flour type 405
1 teaspoon salt
1 tbsp olive oil
100 ml of water
1 EL Fresh cream
1/4 Hokkaido pumpkin
50 g Feta
1 handful of chopped California walnuts
1 tbsp honey
Pumpkin tarte flambée: the preparation
- For the tarte flambée base, put flour, salt, olive oil and water in a mixing bowl and knead into a smooth dough with your hands. Shape it into a ball and let it rest briefly.
- In the meantime, wash the pumpkin and cut into thin slices. Cut the onion into rings. Preheat the oven to 250 degrees top / bottom heat.
- Roll out the dough on a floured work surface. Place on baking paper or directly on a pizza stone.
- Spread a thin layer of crème fraîche on the dough, cover with the Hokkaido pumpkin and the onion wedges and sprinkle crumbly over the feta cheese.
- Put the topped tarte flambée in the oven and bake for 8-10 minutes.
- Take out and sprinkle with the chopped walnuts and drizzle with honey.
Crispy pumpkin tarte flambée from the pizza stone
The base is especially crispy on a pizza stone. Of course, the tarte flambée also works well on an ordinary baking sheet. You can also easily store the dough ball in the refrigerator for two days. Wrapped in foil, place in the refrigerator and take out if necessary. The dough should then rest for about an hour to reach room temperature. Then prepare as described.