It’s a great time to be a fan of PlayStation, since the company has published some new job offers in which it intends to find people willing to try its new video games.
There is no doubt that one of the favorite activities of many is playing video games, since they give us several hours of fun, but at no time could we have imagined that someone could pay us for that.
Sony is generating great expectations with the launch of its next console, PlayStation 5, of which we already know absolutely all the details, including price and release date.
Therefore, the news of new job offers for the company with the possibility of testing its new titles sounds interesting, right?
How to work with PlayStation
The intention of this labor proposal is intended that the gamers Help out by helping with dubbing and translation errors, so if you want to be part of the company team, you will have to master more than one language.
The announcement was published in Indeed and, if you want to know all the requirements, we show them below:
- Anyone who wants to apply must be available to work in the UK.
- The selected persons will be sent a proof of translation by email, which must be completed within one hour after receiving it.
- The work hours are Monday through Friday from 9 am to 5:30 pm, which in total would add up to 37.5 hours a week.
- The work has to be done from the city of Liverpool.
- A good level of Russian, Portuguese and Arabic is required.
- See that the texts have consistency and are located in the required language.
- Testing and corrections of translations before implementing them in games, ensuring quality, accuracy, and consistency.
- Occasionally you will need to provide translations of games, packaging texts for the console and peripherals.
- Assisting teams with the testing tasks they require.
- Know fluent English or more languages.
- Passionate gamer.
- Good knowledge of computer games on various platforms.
- Practical knowledge of the Office parcel service.
- Basic understanding of the development cycle and its limitations.
The salary as such has not been specified, but it would be worth it to try the new games of PlayStation, no? However, the company has clarified that it will provide the same job opportunities regardless. gender, color, religion, race. nationality and age.