10. VERSTAPPEN. Withdraw from the manual, plant his real objects in Mercedes, and say that I am here and I am going to participate in the World Cup. The only person who can tout the championship will feel the pressure. Eleven victories, this will not be the last year of this year, Mundialazo is coming soon.
9. Red Bull. Whether it is a transitional year or a Concord year, there is no official cooperation year with Honda-Auxiliary Services. All the meat on the grill is opposed to the giant Mercedes. Thanks for the attention of fans and media, this is the easiest thing.
8. NORRIS. In each race, the driver gets better and better. Ready, in addition to the good boy to be treated, he must be good at offense and defense. Ricciardo is the star of the team, but he failed to be with him this weekend.
7. LECLERC. He is bone, he made a mistake in the formation circle and went off track. But he relaxed, went to Checo wonderfully and held the wick. Then he became a bright spot at Verstappen, while Norris could not. Although he still lacks this, he scored some good points for Ferrari.
6. SAINZ. He said it was a game full of failures, but he did well in starting and starting, ranking 11th at the beginning of a few corners and now is 7th. Excellent performance in the comebacks with Ricciardo and Stroll and the battle with Hamilton.
5. Hamilton. At the end of the game, he instinctively saved furniture and leadership by instinct, and the red flag saved him from falling, but the error reappeared, as did Mercedes, who made him stop when needed It won the biggest first place in 4 seconds. He knew that to win the annual championship, he would have to sweat.
4. ALPINE. So far, two drivers and a driver who has won two championships have talked about a car that made a mistake or seldom worked in the winter when they were on the podium at the end of last season. It seems that they can move towards 2022 at any time, but they will not lose their way on the points issue. This is not a small sum…
3. VETTEL. In addition to punishment (it is already a bad thing to leave the pit lane, and it is not his fault that the tires are late), seeing his partner in battle, it looks like a suspicious lump.
2. Russell. A superb driver is also a superb character. When the blame for this cruel accident was attributed to Bottas, it was a bad practice.
1. Bottas. He performed poorly throughout the race, lazy and lost, and eventually ran into someone who should inherit his car. Bad Finn rolled over and didn’t score.
0. Latifi A car that had already scored made a double error on the first lap. And he also encountered the maze of spikes, how could something go wrong?