According to reports, the great boxer Mike Tyson (Mike Tyson) rejected the Evander Holyfield (Evander Holyfield) family’s $25 million offer, which was allegedly made at the Miami Gardens on May 29. Held at Hard Rock Stadium.
Lawrence wrote in a statement: “We thought this was a settlement case, but when the Tysons rejected all offers, it quickly collapsed.” We have been negotiating in good faith, and it seems we are just waste time. “
For Tyson, this will be the broadcaster’s business. The 54-year-old said that his collaboration with the new app Triller was not satisfied on Instagram. Triller showed his exhibition battle with Roy Jones Jr. in November last year.
However, “Iron” once said that he wanted to fight again after returning to the arena after a 15-year absence. Tyson said that if he had to wear gloves again, it would be on the website of his partner “League of Legends”.
The fight with Hollyfield will reignite one of the best boxing matches of the 1990s, and Tyson’s notorious opponent bite will mark the match.