To have 23 Grand Prix for 2021 it’s overly optimistic for Method 1, however they’ve nonetheless determined to maintain the variety of races, albeit in a revised order.
The championship has introduced a brand new calendar, wherein they transfer some appointments and remove others. Thus, the Australian GP postponed just a few weeks in the past has gone to November, whereas the Chinese language GP has disappeared completely. The primary race would be the GP of Bahrain.
One of many notable comebacks is the Imola, which already reappeared in 2020 among the many races that accomplished the season of 17 checks and that left a fairly entertaining Grand Prix wherein Mercedes conquered the Constructors’ World Cup. This yr is not going to be a definitive race for the title, because the weekend of April 16-18 has been positioned as the primary European occasion.
Fifteen days later one other GP might be held but to be determined, though all the things signifies that will probably be the Portuguese GP, once more in Portimao, earlier than the already conventional Spanish GP in Montmeló, which returns to its typical date with the just lately signed renovation.
– Circuit de Barcelona-Catalunya (@Circuitcat_es) January 11, 2021
The change from Australia to November has additionally pressured to vary the dates of the Brazilian Grand Prix, Saudi Arabia (debuting) and Abu Dhabi, which is able to shut the championship on December 12.
Method 1 2021 calendar
- Bahrain GP. March 26-28.
- Italian GP * (provisional title). March 16-18
- To be confirmed. April 30-Might 2.
- GP of Spain. Might 7-9.
- Monaco GP. Might 20-23.
- Azerbaijan GP. June 4-6.
- Canadian GP. June 11-13.
- French GP. June 25-27.
- Austrian GP. July 2-4.
- Nice Britain GP. July 16-28.
- Hungarian GP. July 30-August 1.
- Belgian GP. August 27-29.
- Netherlands GP. September 3-5.
- Italian GP. September 10-12.
- CU of Rusia. September 24-26.
- Singapore GP. October 1-3.
- Japanese GP. October 8-10.
- USA GP. October 22-24.
- Mexican GP. October 29-31.
- Brazilian GP. November 5-7.
- Australian GP. November 19-21.
- Saudi Arabian GP. December 3-5.
- Abu Dhabi GP. December 10-12.