Ex-politician May Aalto was on the performers chart for this season’s Dancing with the Stars program, but she had to leave the program last week. However, the short taival in the program has not been left to annoy the man.
– You have to be happy about what you’ve experienced. And now I’m doing is, however, more time, I was able to play sports such as normal and there is no need to go early in the morning or late in the evening dance classes, Aalto said before the start of the RTD transmission.
Dear side by side
Aalto revealed to Iltalehti at the press conference of the program Dancing with the Stars in August that he had found a new loved one next to him.
– I have my own home and cohabiting partner in Jyväskylä. That’s how much I thought I could say, Aalto revealed in the summer.
Dance with the Stars Studio on Sunday 20.9. Aalto said that he still enjoys Jyväskylä.
– I also have an apartment in Helsinki, but I mainly live in Jyväskylä, where my home is.
Aalto had arrived to watch the broadcast at the women’s club.
– Yeah, she’s my open wife Maria.
Maria did not want to be photographed this time.
Aalto said that he had recently returned the keys to the Dance Studio.
– It was great to see other dancers. Dance brings people so together. I encourage all dancers. I’m still happy and grateful that I got to participate.
Dances with the stars on MTV3 on Sundays at 7.30pm.