The history of Manchester United in recent years is not unnecessarily sublime – but on March 6, 2019, fans of the club were allowed to air eagerly and quite rightly.
United had received a 0–2 stash from PSG on their home lawn at the opening of the Champions League playoffs.
In the second part, United, who was sentenced, stood up, won 3-1 and took the lead with the away goal rule. Marcus Rashford scored an extra time in the fourth minute.
– I remember that night like yesterday. We took a great win and made a real turn after a miserable home loss, Fred atmosphere on United’s website.
– That’s exactly what Manchester United should be like, always. This is a big club, and we have to make big profits.
Ander Herrera, PSG’s midfielder, was still a United player in the 2018-19 season. He was injured during the second PSG encounter.
– There were a lot of new players on the field then. We had a spark of hope, and we actually played well, Herrera times.
– It’s always nice to remember, but now there’s a new game ahead. We are ready to win this time.
“Can’t afford to make many mistakes”
PSG and United will hit each other at the Parc des Princes on Tuesday night. There are three Champions League H-starting points available.
Leipzig and Basaksehir play in the same block as PSG and United.
– The match is really important for both, Herrara says.
– You can’t afford to make many mistakes in this block.
E: Rennes – Krasnodar and Chelsea – Sevilla
F: Zenit – Brugge ja Lazio – Dortmund
G: Dynamo Kiev-Juventus and Barcelona-Ferencvaros
H: PSG – ManUnited ja Leipzig – Basaksehir