The program Dancing with the Stars saw the second drop of this season as an actor Kristiina Halttu and his dancing couple Aleksi Seppänen was sent home. Halttu told Iltalehti about his mood immediately after the broadcast.
How is it after live broadcasts end?
– Relieved, but then, of course, a bit as disappointed as well, Halttu said.
Seppänen said that he did not bother with unpleasant moods either, even though the journey in the favorite program ended at an early stage.
– However, we dance teachers are working in a certain way here. This is a program for the stars and the aim is to offer them these dance experiences and then, of course, entertaining moments for the audience, Seppänen comments.
Halttu said that the best experience during the entire Dancing with the Stars season was the tango he performed with Seppänen in the first live broadcast of the program this season.
– It seemed most natural to me, that it felt most natural. It was a nice dance, Halttu said.
The greatest lesson that the actor gained from the RTD journey has been courage.
– All you have to do is go! If you think I can fail, then you shouldn’t go there at all, he states.
Haltu, who stars in the National Theater’s play All About My Mother, is facing a busy autumn, even though the dancing doesn’t continue. The premiere of the play was seen on Wednesday 16.9.
– The performances continue and then there are some descriptions coming that there is enough work here, he says hopefully.
Dances with the stars on MTV3 on Sundays at 7.30pm.