Alfa Romeo driver Kimi Räikkönen attracted attention last week with his Instagram update.
The first pair of pictures had a shot of the already deceased James Huntista, who enjoyed his drink with tobacco. Next door was Lewis Hamilton. The difference in British styles is clearly noticeable.
– The evolution of Formula 1 drivers, Räikkönen wrote the picture.
Räikkönen’s throw was aimed at Hamilton. The Iceman has said that James Hunt has been his great role model.
In the second picture, Räikkönen, on the other hand, was in fairly humid characters, Hunt’s son, Tom Huntin with.
– No worries, hope has not been lost yet, Räikkönen threw.
The story continues after the immersion.
The release made Räikkönen’s followers laugh, but Hamilton fans criticized it. Räikkönen was asked about the publication on Thursday.
– When I started, it was probably a little different then. But this has been the case in recent years, Räikkönen said Motorsport-total and continued:
– Today, people regret almost everything. Unfortunately, this world is like that.
The small group caused by the publication does not bother Räikkö much.
– These things will not affect what will happen next year. We all know how the world of F1 works. I have no problem with anything.
Räikkönen turns 41 in October. He has not yet said whether his career will continue after this season. Motorsport.com’s Italian-language website said on Thursday that Räikkönen would share his thoughts on continuing his F1 career by the end of September.
The F1 season continues next weekend at the Sochi track in Russia.