A 39-year-old reality TV star and social media influencer Kim Kardashian West reveals that he feared his sister Kourtney would find him dead after the robbery in Paris.
Kardashian said with tears in his eyes David Lettermanin new Netflix series My Next Guest Needs No Introduction in an interview.
The robbery took place in Paris in October 2016, when her husband At Kanye West was a concert in the city of love.
Kardashian has previously told how he had the feeling that someone was following him throughout his trip to Paris. Kardashian was also present in Paris Kourtney-sister.
Kardashian has previously reported the robbery in a series of reality TV families, among other things Keeping Up with the Kardashians.
Thieves took millions of pieces of jewelry from Kardashian. Among other things, the robbers taped Kim to the bed and taped her mouth.
– I thought this is the time I get raped: “it’s going to happen, get ready,” Kardashian says in an interview with David Letterman.
He was afraid he would die
Kardashian recounted the events of the evening and how she took all the jewelry she had with her for Paris Fashion Week.
– I’ve never done anything like that.
During the evening, one of the most famous women in the world was left alone in a hotel in Paris. His only security guard set out to secure Kourtney for the city.
When Kardashian was left alone in a hotel room and heard footsteps on the stairs, he immediately panicked.
– Someone had come there to get me.
In a touching interview, Kardashian recounts the events of the robbery and the feelings the robbery caused him.
– I don’t know why I’m crying. I’ve talked about this before.
– Then he tied me with handcuffs, cable ties and duct tape and tied my mouth and eyes with it.
The robber then pointed at Kardashian with a gun. The reality TV star tells Letterman that he feared Kourtney would return from downtown Paris and that the situation would drive Kardashian himself to death.
– I was just thinking about Kourtney. I thought that he will return home, I’m dead in the room, and he traumatized the entire rest of her life, Kardashian says pondered.
Kardashian admits that he was following the robbery of a very paranoid and hired half a dozen security guards.
It was no wonder. After the robbery, it became clear to Kardashian that the robberies had been following his movements for two years.
– I didn’t know they had someone in the elevators, someone in front of the hotel, someone moving the cameras, someone breaking the door, someone driving an escape car.
Something shocking about the situation is that Kardashian stayed away from social media for months after the robbery, even though it is one of the woman’s main sources of income.
However, he tells Letterman that four years after the incident, all is well.
– Despite a small crying session, everything is fine now, Kardashian says.