Without too many rumors and announcements on the subject, Apple launched, a few hours ago, the new iOS 14.1. Although it is a seemingly minor update, it solves a lot of problems.
iOS 14 was released more than a month ago. During this time, most users have detected various problems with the major upgrade of the Cupertino giant. Most of them have been fixed with the launch of the new iOS 14.1. The full list of changes to the new iOS can be found below, but my advice would be to install it soon.
iOS 14.1 includes improvements and fixes issues for the iPhone.
- Add support for playing and editing 10-bit HDR video content in the Photos app on iPhone 8 and later
- Fixes an issue where some widgets, folders, and icons were displayed in a small size on the Home screen
- Resolves an issue where dragging widgets to the home screen could cause applications to be removed from folders
- Fixes an issue that could cause emails to be sent from an incorrect alias
- Fixes an issue that could prevent region information from being displayed when receiving calls
- Fixes an issue where using an alphanumeric passcode on some devices that had the zoom mode applied could cause the emergency call button to overlap with the text box on the lock screen
- Resolves an issue that may occasionally prevent some users from downloading or adding songs to the library while viewing an album or playlist
- Fixes an issue that could prevent zeros from appearing in the Calculator application
- Resolve an issue that could temporarily reduce the resolution of streaming video content when playback starts
- Fixes an issue that prevented some users from setting up a family member’s Apple Watch
- Fixes an issue that is incorrectly displaying the material from which the Apple Watch case is made in the Apple Watch application
- Resolve an issue in the Files application that caused some MDM-managed cloud service providers to incorrectly display content as unavailable
- Increases compatibility with Ubiquiti wireless access points
Some features may not be available for all regions or all Apple devices. For information about the security content of Apple software updates, visit this website: