The Minister of Well being, Salvador Illa, has been blunt this Wednesday concerning the Covid-19 self-diagnosis exams: “They don’t seem to be appropriate and deceptive“. The proprietor assures that, unanimously, an settlement has been reached with the autonomous communities to” discourage “the efficiency of those self-diagnostic exams.
This was expressed by the Minister of Well being in a press convention after the plenary session of the Interterritorial Council of the Nationwide Well being System (CISNS). Illa maintains that these exams, “of which it has been seen some publicity today “, are discouraged.
“These exams will not be enough. It is suggested to not prescribe these exams,” Illa stated. Moreover, he added that its “prescription is deceptive.” “With this you don’t play. If somebody has signs or has had contact with a optimistic, he has to go to the general public well being companies,” ditch.
Given the confusion created, the minister assures that each his ministry and the autonomous communities have dedicated to “launching a transparent and clear message ” about.
📽 VIDEO | Salvador Illa: “There was a unanimous settlement to discourage the self-diagnostic exams. These exams will not be enough and it is strongly recommended that well being staff don’t prescribe them as they are often deceptive “https://t.co/mHw2shuv1cpic.twitter.com/qYqIjZnUP9
– String SER (@La_SER) December 16, 2020
Extra data on COVID-19 and its restrictions
– Question right here the newest information on the evolution of the pandemic in Spain and the remainder of the world.
– Can know right here additionally that are the Communities that stay closed or open in case it’s important to transfer this week.
– In case you are considering of getting one check or check towards COVID earlier than Christmas to have the ability to meet with a safety assure, we’ll inform you what are the variations between the exams in the marketplace and which of them are extra dependable.
– If you wish to obtain all of the information about COVID and the advances of vaccines, you may subscribe to the e-newsletter