If you want to add shakes to your weight loss menu, it is important that you include them with ingredients that increase energy and keep you full. But you need to be careful not to overdo it, as it’s easy to hit the high sugar counts and calorie overload that smoothies bring us. With a combination of exercise and portion control, these weight loss recipes with special shakes, they’re worth it.
Special and healthy shakes for weight loss
We have always heard that health is wealth and nothing is important than being healthy and fit. Sometimes most of us take it the wrong way. Trying to be healthy many people overeat and then later begin dieting to lose weight. For that, you don’t have to starve yourself and deprive yourself of a healthy breakfast. Get the best blender machine and prepare your breakfast shakes.
Will you believe if we tell you that eating delicious breakfast shakes can help you lose weight? It is a proven fact. Sometimes just fresh juices are not enough for your body and can leave a nutritional deficiency. You need a healthy breakfast, as it is the basis of the day. You know what is the best thing about special breakfast shakes? It does not require much effort or time.
Second, after taking them, you don’t feel heavy and they have all the necessary nutrients your body needs. All you need are some veggies, fruits, grains, seeds, and a few more things to enjoy your full nutrient shake.
These special shakes for weight loss They are very inexpensive and the ingredients can be found easily. You can replace your breakfast with these shakes and you will be able to lose weight in a natural and medium-term way, apart from taking care of your health, so without further ado, here are the ingredients and the preparation:
Berry and oatmeal smoothie, one of the most sought after special weight loss shakes
Nutrition: 280 calories, 4.9 g fat (2.3 g saturated fat), 3.3 g fiber, 35.9 g sugar, 10.6 g protein
Sometimes you are not in the mood for oatmeal, no matter how good it is for you. This shake combines a large amount of antioxidant-rich blueberries with oatmeal to ensure you continue to reap their benefits and stay full until lunchtime.
- 1/2 cup of whole oats.
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk (more as needed).
- 1/2 cup of frozen berries.
- 3 tablespoons of honey (or to taste).
- 1/3 cup of vanilla yogurt or unsweetened Greek yogurt.
- 1/4 cup of ice.
Add all the ingredients to a blender. Cover well and press until the ice breaks. Taste and add more honey if needed or milk / water if it’s too thick. Serve immediately.
Beet and strawberry smoothie
Serves: 2, Nutrition: 165 calories, 7.3 g fat (6 g saturated), 80 mg sodium, 24 g carbohydrates, 4 g fiber, 17 g sugars, 2 g protein
If the bright pink color doesn’t wake you up, the increased blood flow to your muscles after taking it will. Nitrates found in beets thin the blood so it can flow more easily into hard-working muscles, increasing endurance and lowering blood pressure. According to a study in the journal NutrientsDrinking beet juice 90 minutes before a sweat session can help you exercise longer. If you’re working towards a flat stomach at the gym, be sure to add this recipe to your pre-workout snack list.
- ½ cup of coconut water
- 1 cup strawberries, chopped and frozen
- 1 banana, frozen
- 1 small beet, peeled and chopped *
- 1 tablespoon of coconut oil
Combine all the ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth and creamy for about 2 minutes. Beetroot chunks in a sweet smoothie are a bit off putting, but you’ll love it.
For a sweeter shake, add a date or two, or a tablespoon of honey to taste.
* If you don’t have a high speed blender, and you don’t think your blender will handle the raw power of beets, chop the beets and steam for 5 minutes. Make sure to chill for at least 20 minutes in the fridge so you don’t have a warm shake.
Green smoothie with grapefruit
Serves: 2, Nutrition: 156 calories, 1.5 g fat (0 g saturated), 70 mg sodium, 37.7 g carbohydrates, 6.1 g fiber, 24.5 g sugars, 2.5 g protein
Brighten up your routine green with this grapefruit option. Grapefruit makes the best specialty shakes for weight loss. Loaded with fiber, potassium, and manganese from apple and banana, adding a creamy, natural sweetness, this smoothie is revived with the addition of sour grapefruit. Even better, using its juice to dilute it helps keep this drink light and refreshing.
- 1 medium grapefruit (peeled and seeded, reserve some juice)
- 1 sweet apple (cored and skinless)
- 2 cups of spinach
- 1 large ripe banana (previously cut and frozen)
- 2-3 ice cubes
- 1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk, water, or orange juice
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh ginger (optional – peeled and minced)
Add all ingredients to a blender (including reserved grapefruit juice) and blend until creamy and smooth. Add more liquid if it’s too thick, ice to thicken, and banana or apple to sweeten.
Peach Oatmeal Breakfast Smoothie
Makes 2 servings
Per 1.7-cup serving (calculated with unsweetened, fat-free Greek yogurt and unsweetened almond milk): 263 calories, 3 g fat, 6 g fiber, 26 g sugar, 11 g protein
Frozen peaches, ripe bananas, fiber-packed oatmeal, almond milk, and protein Greek yogurt provide a hearty breakfast in just three minutes. With 11 grams of protein and 6 grams of fiber, you will avoid mid-morning cravings.
- 1 1/2 cups frozen peaches, peeled and diced.
- 1 cup coconut milk mix with almonds or almond milk any unsweetened option.
- 1 (5.3 oz) unsweetened Greek yogurt.
- 1 very ripe banana, peeled and frozen.
- 1/2 cup oatmeal (whole or quick, either is fine).
- 1/2 cup of cold water.
Add all the ingredients to a blender and process until well pureed. Serve immediately. If you want a lighter consistency add water.
Vanilla chai smoothie
Serves: 1, Nutrition: 219 calories, 9 g fat, 20 g carbohydrates, 4 g fiber, 17 g protein
- ¼ cup unsweetened almond milk
- ¼ cup unsweetened chai tea (brewed from a tea bag and chilled)
- ½ tablespoon vanilla-flavored vegetable protein powder
- 1/2 frozen banana
- ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ½ tablespoon unsalted natural almond butter
- water for mixing (optional)
Special green vegetable shakes are great for weight loss
And this green smoothie is no exception. Equipped with the best pieces to get a nutritious shake, this combination will have you full of energy and full all morning. A detox for the body and mind.
Serves: 1, Nutrition: 271 calories, 6g fat, 40g carbohydrates, 8g fiber, 15g protein
- ½ tablespoon of vanilla-flavored vegetable protein powder.
- ¼ cup apple juice with no added sugar.
- ½ cup baby spinach.
- 1/2 frozen banana.
- ¼ ripe avocado.
- ½ pear, chopped.
Blend everything together until you get a smooth consistency. Take immediately.