On the finish of a pandemic yr, the most popular matter of the day is said to COVID-19 vaccines, that are regularly showing available on the market and with which public well being consultants hope to realize mass immunity with a purpose to do away with the pandemic.
As standard, the primary to obtain the required doses are the “Heroes of the primary line”, ie individuals who work within the well being system and are probably the most uncovered to the brand new coronavirus. The Romanian Alina Vintilă additionally falls into this class. She has an especially fascinating skilled profession, working each within the press and as a nurse. Within the Romanian media, her CV consists of totally different durations, throughout which she labored for Bucharest FM, Adevărul or Antena 3.
Alina now works at a hospital in Western Belief, Northern Eire. And right here she has already obtained her first dose of COVID-19 vaccine. The announcement was made, first, on her Fb web page, after which, in a dialogue with Antena 3, she informed how the vaccination went and the way she feels, after having the primary injection of the 2.
* There may be an ongoing marketing campaign on the hospital the place I work, in England and the UK that is taking place, and I’ve chosen to be amongst those that are vaccinated.
* I known as as a result of there’s a particular name middle for this, they usually scheduled me instantly the subsequent day.
* I feel they made it with a blunt needle. It harm. Perhaps the vaccination methodology was gradual, I do not know what to say. Once I make a vaccine, I make it quick. However the nurse who gave me the vaccine went in gradual movement, and after quarter-hour, I used to be free to go away, as a result of I had no unwanted effects. And neither did my colleagues who have been there.
* Sure, they’re sick COVID and sure, I get in contact with them. I even have COVID sufferers within the ward the place I work
* Most medical doctors needed to get vaccinated, nurses are slightly extra reluctant, from what I observed.