The GZSZ news of the day at a glance: Sunny Richter leaves Berlin.
“Good times, bad times” (GZSZ): data and facts
- The first episode of “Good Times, Bad Times” (GZSZ) was broadcast on May 11, 1992.
- Filming for GZSZ began on March 16, 1992, initially in the Berlin Union Film Studios in Berlin-Tempelhof. In 1995 the GZSZ crew moved to Potsdam, where they have been filming in Babelsberg ever since.
- In the Babelsberg studio – the oldest film studio in the world – over 5500 broadcast GZSZ episodes have been produced to date.
- The episodes are always produced seven weeks in advance.
- “Good times, bad times” runs Monday to Friday at 7.40 p.m. on RTL.
GZSZ: All the news about the successful series
Farewell: This role also leaves the Kolle-Kiez
GZSZ fans had to cope with a few goodbyes in the past. And the shedding of tears never ends – even if this departure is only of a temporary nature. Because Sunny Richter (Valentina Pahde) has been accepted into the photography masterclass of the legendary Brian Fox. To do this, however, the beautiful blonde has to move to Munich.
“I already miss you!”, Her best friend Emily (Anne Menden) is sure. But Sunny is only gone for a few weeks – and they are at “SUNNY – Who are you really?” captured in 20 episodes. Sunny will also throw herself into exciting love stories and meet her mother Vanessa Richter (Anne Brendler). From October 1st, fans can get Sunny on TV NOW accompany.
GZSZ news from last week
You can read news about GZSZ in the past few weeks here. All information about “Good times, bad times” at RTL.de.
Sources used: RTL.de, derwesten.de