ABHA Health Card Registration 2023 Benefits, Eligibility Check
The Ministry of Health and Family Welfare has initiated the Ayushman Bharat Digital Mission [ABHA] scheme. Under this scheme, individuals can generate their health ID using their driving license or Aadhaar card number. The ABHA health card is applied for online and allows individuals to save medical records as well as create personal medical history.
Health Insurance Card ABHA 2023
Citizens of India are eligible to apply under this scheme by providing documents such as Adhar card, birth certificate, driver’s license, PAN card or mobile number. Healthcare services will be made available through the unique 14-digit health cards provided by the program.
How to Register for ABHA Health Card Online?
- Go to official website ndhm.gov.in
- Select ‘Create ABHA Number’
- Select either Aadhaar or License option
- Add name,address,number & OTP details on new page
Ayushman Bharat digital mission [ABH]
- You can delete your PHR details under this tab.
- You can get a healthcard made with your Aadhaar number and driving licence.
- ONLY CITIZENS OF INDIA ARE ELIGIBLE TO APPLY UNDER THIS SCHEME.
Post navigation← UP RationCard List 2023 New Status Check,
SearchbyAadharNumber RationCardFormCG2023OnlineSeva|RationcardCGNewnameAdd →LeaveacommentcancelreplyYour email address will not be published.required fieldsaremarked*Comment * First name *
E-mail * Save my name,email,andwebsiteinthisbrowserforthenexttime I comment.Current[email protected]* Leave this field blank