Due to his recent defeat, the Montreal Canadiens made it difficult for them to find a place in the playoffs, except that their chances are still high.
• Please also read: CH-Oilers: Will Draisaitl’s teammates listen to him?
• Please also read: Dormy is still in Tortorella’s disadvantages
On March 30, the same source gave Habs a 90.8% chance to qualify. Although starting on Friday, the Alberta team must host the Canadians for three consecutive years, but his two main competitors in the fourth place game are Vancouver Canax (9.6%) and Calgary Fire (6.5 %) is still ignored. .
Among the top spots in the Canadian division, Toronto Maple Leaf (63.9%) is still the most popular place, ranking ahead of Winnipeg Jets (23.5%) and Edmonton Oilers (12.4%). Montreal can simply forget the peak, as evidenced by its low percentage of 0.2%.
Elsewhere in the National Hockey League, Washington Capitals (38.6%) is likely to win first place in the Eastern Conference. The Pittsburgh Penguins (26.3%) and New York Islanders (23.4%) can also be trusted. In the middle, the Carolina Hurricanes (56.7%) have more than a half chance of defeating the Tampa Bay Lightning (27.1%) and the Florida Panthers (16.2%) at the finish line. In the West, the inaction of the Colorado avalanche may be detrimental to it. The hockey reference estimates that their chance of winning the first place is 24.0%, while the Las Vegas Golden Cavaliers are 71.8%.
On the contrary, when they won the Stanley Cup, the Denver team was more popular than the Cavaliers. Among all clubs, the avalanche chance is the most (12.5%), while in Las Vegas (11.1%) it is slightly ahead. Carolina (9.9%), Tampa Bay (9.2%), Pittsburgh (8.5%) and Toronto (8.1%) are also the most interesting odds, far ahead of Montreal (2, 4%).