Erika Vikman, 27, now opens on social media about the situation that happened at a gig on Saturday in Varkaus. The singer says someone in the audience had tried to take off her white performance jacket.
– Thank you Theft! Tables and dance floor groaned with sin and love! Erika begins her writing on Instagram.
– ps. you good audience member who tried to sneak out of the restaurant on my stage wearing a performance jacket on: theft is never oo (even if you are in a locality called Varkaus) I hope you remember next time!
The singer poses in the picture wearing that jacket. You can see below the image or from here.
Fans have commented and chanted Erika.
– I hope the jacket is safe, comments.
– The jacket reached his mother, the singer answers him.
Erika Vikman said that at the beginning of September she had recently resigned as a music consultant Dannysta. The couple managed to hold one for four years. Rumors arose when Erika moved from Kirkkonummi’s home to Tampere. Since then, Erika has focused on making new music and touring.
– Hey everybody. The state of our relationship has been speculated for some time. We want to tell our own version of it so we can cut off the wings from useless gossip. We’ve only been friends for a while now and very good ones, the resignation update said.