Director Aku Louhimies arrived on the red carpet of the Jussi Gala with his female friend, stylist and costume designer Sofia Oksasen with.
The couple performed publicly for the first time in one celebration.
– We have been together for many years, Oksanen tells Iltalehti.
According to him, in the past there has been no need to join forces with the media to share images.
– We both have a lot of work and are represented anywhere at any time. There has been no need!
Oksanen did a costume design to be directed by Louhimie Waitingto the movie. Waiting is the first carbon-neutral film in Finnish film history and is set to premiere during 2020.
According to the couple, the Korona era has gone reasonably from a joint work project.
– Sofia has worked as a costume designer and of course the same thing in the film industry, Louhimies reflects on the effects of the corona.
– It’s great that last summer we got to make a Waiting movie and we did it together.
The couple says that thanks to the corona, there has been more time together.
– It was with the corona that we were offered the opportunity to work together for the first time, Oksanen is happy.
The quarry hints that the first tiger from the film Waiting may be seen during the commercial break at the Jussi Gala.
The film was made entirely in Finland.
The quarry commented on the spring To Ilta-Sanomat its relationship with Oksas:
– Sofia is an amazing woman and our relationship works well. He has been my support even in really awkward places, Louhimies praised his Finnish-Swedish gold at the time.
He praised the magazine’s support from home:
– Knowing that support is also provided at home, life and work are given a new kind of strength, he said in the spring.