Starting a Business with Little to No Money
You may have heard the saying, “It takes money to make money.” But what happens when you don’t have much to begin with? While the saying is generally true, it’s not as black and white as you might think. You absolutely can starting a business without money, as long as you have a little patience, resourcefulness and common sense. The capital you need at the outset will also depend on the type of business you are looking to start.
The Best Low- and No-Capital Business Ideas
In this article, we’ll explore some of the best low- and no-capital business ideas that require little or no upfront investment:
- Create a service-based business
- Sell handmade products or digital assets
- Start a dropshipping shop
- Start A Print-On-Demand Shop
Create A Service-Based Business
If there are certain skills or talents that could be capitalized upon in order to sell services then consider doing so. Here are some examples:
- FREELANCE WRITER: if good grammar comes naturally along with an ability put words into text.SOCIAL MEDIA MARKETER: if able create & execute marketing campaigns effectively.VIRTUAL ASSISTANT: If organized , detail oriented & moderately tech savvy .
HANDYMAN SERVICES :If skilled at fixing things.
CLEANING SERVICES (HOUSE CLEANING/DOG WALKING/CAR WASH): Less specialized services but still valuable nonetheless.
Source:Shopify Blog – How To Start A Business With No Money by Braveen Kumar | Jan 14, 2020| .